1. Clean and uncluttered is key for your seller success. Buyers always like to see clean and uncluttered homes.
2. Staging for showing and sale– Interior new paint and replacement furniture and furnishings could be the perfect improvement for your home to show off for buyers. Contact an experienced local Realtor agent for information on your choice of staging contractors.
Buyers will always look at the comps. When it comes to price, the market’s opinion on sold homes is what matters and will indicate range of value.
4. Preview other homes in the neighborhood. Real estate is local, and character and attractiveness of your home for buyers will depend upon how other properties show.
5. Consider possible renovations and improvements, which would bring you home up to community expectations and help it sell quickly.
6. Prepare your property and list your home for sale now and as soon as possible before start of springtime. You will want to list and market your home while others are on sidelines and before other sellers compete for your buyer.
Professional REALTOR® agent representation – help for property owners, private trust estate representatives, estate administrators, executors and heirs, probate and trust attorneys, estate planners, income tax professionals, public guardians, fiduciaries, investor group managers, bankers, and individuals, with listing and sale of properties at Orange County, CA.