East Costa Mesa is about a 3-square-mile area at South Orange County and borders Newport Beach on the south, Irvine Avenue on the east, Mesa Drive on the north and Newport Blvd on the west. It’s located about 2 miles from Newport Harbor and 3 miles from the Pacific Ocean.
ECM is famous for its neighborhood charm, single-level ranch style homes, ocean breezes, friendly people, bicycling on the streets, sports fields and recreation areas, and walking to restaurants and shopping.
East Costa Mesa sees continuing positive home selling numbers.
- East Costa Mesa home sale numbers and selling prices were up in June this year as compared with same time last year.
- 21 East Costa Mesa homes sold during June this year 2014 – with average selling price of $906,674.
- East Costa Mesa selling prices are up 13.2 percent this year June 2014 vs. last year June 2013.
- 20 East Costa Mesa homes sold during June last year 2013 – with average selling price of $800,868.
- Home selling prices and values at East Costa Mesa have been way up during past 13 years.
- 22 ECM homes sold 13 years ago during April 2001 – with average selling price of $407,571.
- East Costa Mesa home sellers have seen total price increases of about 135 percent during 13 years from 2001 to 2014 – which is average annual increase of about more than 10 percent each year. That’s a solid return on investment for ECM homeowners – and for sellers who are happy with price increases.
Pricing your home to sell correctly based upon recent sales in your neighborhood is a most important consideration. An experienced Realtor agent will help you evaluate the market in your area to price your home to sell.
By Harrison K. Long. This is information from CRMLS multiple listing service and is for homes sold by all brokers and agents.
Professional REALTOR® agent representation and help for property owners, home sellers, private trust estate representatives, estate administrators, executors and heirs, probate and trust attorneys, estate planners, income tax professionals, public guardians, fiduciaries, investor group managers, bankers, and individuals, with listing and sale of properties at Orange County, CA. Contact us with your questions about home prices and values at Irvine, Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, and other Orange County CA cities and areas.